- Rich Harter - send an e-mail or read Rich's bio
- Dinny Evans - send an e-mail or read Dinny's bio
- Megan Jitloff - send an e-mail or read Megan's bio
- John Biebl - send an e-mail or read John's bio
- Leslie Biederman - send an email or read Leslie's bio
- Nancy Costello - send an email or read Nancy's bio
- Chris Fowler - send an email or read Chris' bio
- Wade Holiday - send an email or read Wade's bio
- Maura Mack - send an email or read Maura's bio
- Keri Paulson - send an email or read Keri's bio
- Scott Pomeroy - send an email
- Dionne Pope - send an email or read Dionne's bio
- Jeremy Schneir - send an e-mail or read Jeremy's bio
- Heather Tone - send an email or read Heather's bio
- Val Videgain - send an email or read Val's bio
Our goal in establishing Pacific Crest Properties back in 1999, was to surpass the level of service and knowledge of the local market that was available at the time. We wanted to create and environment that was relaxed and comfortable for our clients. Too often people are apprehensive about entering the sterility of a real estate office. We wanted our office to feel more like a home than a business.
While we understood the uses and value of technology, we did not want to be "automated". That is why you will almost always find a friendly human voice at the other end of your call to our office. We are as frustrated as you with being lost in the automated phone labyrinth that is the norm in most offices today.
While many companies view the process of helping people with their real estate needs as an adversarial one, we look at our clients as friends who become family. We came here out of our love of the mountains and we continue in the business our of the desire to share that love with those who we assist.
We had small beginnings, Dinny and Rich, sharing a dream, hope, and high energy. We have grown slowly and selectively. We now number 16 very qualified, committed agents, still embracing the same values and energy that were the foundation of Pacific Crest.
Though our group is smaller than many of the "Big Brand" offices, we consistently sell more property on a per agent basis than any other company. The idea of "team" support is not just given lip service here. We meet each week to share ideas, discuss issues in our business, preview office listings and generally help each other become better agents.
If you want to work with someone who knows and enjoys what they are doing and if you want the process to be relaxing and enjoyable, we hope you will give us the chance to earn your business, your friendship and your loyalty.